What’s in the acceptable use policy?
Who we are and how to contact us
www.getetz.com is a site operated by ETZ Payments Ltd and its Australian counterpart company, ETZ Global APAC Pty Ltd (both companies together being “We”). We are registered in the UK in England and Wales under company number 11998304, with our registered office located at Apartment 902, 7 Pearson Square, London, W1T 3BP, United Kingdom and in Queensland, Australia under ACN 640 538 987, with a registered office in Suite 315, L3, 3 Oracle Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or contact Customer Support at either office directly.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site or our services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, you must not use our site or our services.
We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend the terms of this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site or our services, please check this policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site and our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site or our services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or effect.
- To conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- For any purposes related to marketing, advertising, promotion or the supply and/or sale of goods and/or services, without our express prior written permission.
- To transmit or send chain letters, Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, matrix programs, or other similar schemes or programs.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation bulletin boards or other interactive features for our customer’s or users to access and use (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it (Content Standards). The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be libelous or maliciously false.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from any ETZ group company, if this is not the case.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or have reasonable grounds for believing that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of this policy upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© January 2018 ETZ Payments Ltd